Crelate Talent Product Roadmap
We are on a journey to build a world-class talent acquisition and recruiting solutions and we are doing it with your help. Our customers help us prioritize new functionality. We release major updates every quarter and are committed to continually innovating our platform. In line with our values of transparency, we are pleased to present the following feature roadmap.
To request or vote on a new feature please visit our Feedback and Feature Requests page.
Q3 2018 Roadmap (Target September 2018)
- Mobile Client vNext BETA – We’re working on new iPhone and Android apps. The first release is focused on enabling Crelate Text Messaging from your phone. After that, we will enable all mobile features in the new app.
- Job Dashboard Improvements: What’s Next at a glance – We’re making it easier to see and filter on the next step or action item is across all candidates in a search. This will make it easier to run your weekly team meeting and report on progress to clients.
- Activity Template Improvements – We continue to improve our Activity Template and Form Builder feature. Our next release enables more question types including both single and multiple choice picklist, number, currency, and dates.
Late 2018 Roadmap (Target TBD)
- Zapier and API Updates – We’re expanding our public API to enable more complex customer scenarios and we are working on a new version of our Zapier integration to let customers connect their Crelate database to 100’s of external systems.
- Automation Improvements – We’re currently designing an updated rules engine for release later this year. We are very excited to save recruiters even more time, with smart and flexible automation capabilities throughout the Crelate Talent platform.
- Lots more… stay tuned.
Q3 2018 Roadmap (July 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Spark Hire Integration – We’re currently designing an exciting feature that integrates video interview service Spark Hire with Crelate.
- Better Office 365 Integration – Some exciting new capabilities for customers using Microsoft Office 365.
- User Role Improvements – We’re giving administrators even more control over user privileges. This update adds full control over access to custom activities (None, Read Only, Create, Edit and Full) as well as control who has access to the system activities Notes and Tasks.
- External Resume Search v1 – We’re currently gathering feedback and plan to add at least one more third-party resume database to the search. The initial launch will include Resume Library and CareerBuilder.
Q2 2018 Roadmap (June 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Text Messaging v1 – We’re currently gathering feedback from our BETA customers and look to
launchedthe v1 of our Texting Messaging capabilities in late June.
- More engineering improvements – We’re committed to having one of the fastest Recruiting CRM / ATS solutions on the market, we are making upgrades to make our already fast system even faster. With this release, we’ve made searches up to 4X faster and improved overall system performance by about 25%.
Q2 2018 Roadmap (May 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- GDPR Readiness and Capabilities – We are currently in the process of designing our GDPR capabilities and reviewing GDPR requirements. We intend to release features designed to help our customers be GDRP compliant by early May.
Q2 2018 vNext (April 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Text Messaging (BETA) – Communicating with candidates via text message is key. We are building capabilities to allow you to send, receive and track text messages directly within Crelate.
- Third-party Resume Search (BETA) – Search external resume databases directly within Crelate and see results right alongside candidates in your database. Import external resumes with just one click.
- Improved International Support – Configure your organization’s date time, number format and currency settings, country settings for job postings and better processing of international phone numbers.
- Portal Improvements – Improved support for including your portal in Google and Bing Search indexes. Support to include Google Jobs metadata on your portal. Improved support for third-party analytics and conversion tracking.
Q1 Roadmap (February 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Activity Templates – We are expanding our existing candidate questionnaire feature. To enable recruiting teams to standardize on their phone screens, interviews and more… our new Activity Template feature will allow users to define multiple forms and integrate them into their recruiting workflows.
- Sales Reporting and more – For premium customers, we enhancing our reporting capabilities to include new sales and
ratioreports. Additionally, we are enabling the ability to customize and save different report definitions.
- EEO / OFCCP Reporting – Offer and capture pre-offer self-identification surveys; limit access to EEO administrators and generate EEO survey reports to help your organization with compliance and reporting requirements.
Q1 Roadmap (Target January 2018) DONE!
- Engineering Upgrades – We are making significant investments in our server and hosting infrastructure. We’re adding additional redundancy and capacity throughout our infrastructure. We are also investing in additional monitoring and performance management capabilities.
Last updated: 08/09/2018