Crelate Talent Product Roadmap
We are on a journey to build a world class talent acquisition and recruiting solutions and we are doing it with your help. Our customers help us prioritize new functionality. We release major updates every quarter and are committed to continually innovating our platform. In line with our values of transparency, we are pleased to present the following feature road map.
Q1 Roadmap (Target January 2018) DONE!
- Engineering Upgrades – We are making significant investments in our server and hosting infrastructure. We’re adding additional redundancy and capacity throughout our infrastructure. We are also investing in additional monitoring and performance management capabilities.
Q1 Roadmap (Target February 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Activity Templates – We are expanding our existing candidate questionnaire feature. To enable recruiting teams to standardize on their phone screens, interviews and more… our new Activity Template feature will allow users to define multiple forms and integrate them into their recruiting workflows.
- Sales Reporting and more – For premium customers, we enhancing our reporting capabilities to include new sales and ratio reports. Additionally, we are enabling the ability to customize and save different report definitions.
- EEO / OFCCP Reporting – Offer and capture pre-offer self-identification surveys; limit access to EEO administrators and generate EEO survey reports to help your organization with compliance and reporting requirements.
Q2 2018 vNext (Target April 2018)
- Text Messaging (BETA) – Communicating with candidates via text message is key. We are building capabilities to allow you to send, receive and track text messages directly within Crelate.
- Third-party Resume Search (BETA) – Search external resume databases directly within Crelate and see results right alongside candidates in your database. Import external resumes with just one click.
- Improved International Support – Configure your organization’s date time, number format and currency settings, country settings for job postings and better processing of international phone numbers.
- Portal Improvements – Improved support for including your portal in Google and Bing Search indexes. Support to include Google Jobs metadata on your portal. Improved support for third-party analytics and conversion tracking.
Q2 2018 Roadmap (TBD)
- GDPR Readiness and Capabilities – We are currently in the process of designing our GDPR capabilities and reviewing GDPR requirements. We intend to release features designed to help our customers be GDRP compliant by early May.
- Better Office 365 Integration – Some exciting new capabilities for customers using Microsoft Office 365.
- More engineering improvements – We’re committed to having one of the fastest Recruiting CRM / ATS solutions on the market, we are making upgrades to make our already fast system even faster.
Last updated: 03/30/2018
DISCLAIMER: Smart software development is fluid, and things are subject to change. The information provided this page is intended to outline the general Crelate Talent product direction. It is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon when making any purchasing decision. We may decide to add new functionality at any time depending on our capability to deliver features that meet Crelate quality standards. The development, releases and timing of any features or functionality remains at the sole discretion of Crelate. This roadmap does not represent a commitment, obligation or promise to deliver any products to the customer at any time.