Crelate Talent Product Roadmap
We are on a journey to build the gold-standard software solution for talent acquisition and recruiting and we’re doing it with your help. Our customers provide feedback that allows us prioritize product investments and new functionality. We release major updates on a quarterly basis and are committed to continuously innovating our recruiting software solution. Transparency is important to us because we want your trust, we’re pleased to present the following feature roadmap.
To request or vote on new functionality please visit our Feedback and Feature Requests page.
Q1 2019 Roadmap (Target January 2019)
- Field Level Auditing – Provides administrators with a deeper understanding of who took what actions on a particular record, and compare previous data points with current values.
CrelateConnector BETA Release 3 – Our next mobile client update includes activity tracking, editing candidates and access to your jobs and companies.
- Custom Fields Enhancements – Custom fields are expanded to include additional fields such as picklists, multi-picklists, Booleans, and ratings.
- Activity Forms v2.5 – We’re expanding the functionality of our Activity Forms and templates to better standardize recruiting processes and repeatable tasks. New features include support for the new field types and add automated field mappings from forms to candidate records.
Q1 2019 Roadmap (Target March 2019)
- Search Enhancements – We are developing new Machine Learning enabled features into our search capabilities. This new feature will intelligently suggest other relevant keywords and alternate job titles when performing your Boolean and full-text searches. This can help you better find candidates in less time.
- Email Marketing v2 – Gain better insight into your bulk mailings by linking them to a campaign, and tracking key metrics such as open rates and click-through successes.
- International Support Improvements – Improved international geo-location means candidates located outside the United States will now properly show on the search map and support proximity searches.
- Zapier Integration Updates – A complete overhaul of our Zapier integrations means it will be easier than ever to connect Crelate with other systems and workflows.
- Engineering Updates – The fastest ATS will keep getting faster, with additional engineering updates planned.
Q2 2019 Roadmap (Target TBD)
- Resume Parsing Improvements – Improvements to our resume parser, including support for non-US based candidates.
- RingCentral VoIP Integration – Automatic call tracking, screen pops and more, mean business recruiters can spend more time speaking with candidates and less time tracking call activities.
- Candidate Update Forms – Easily allow your candidates to update their own profiles within Crelate by sending them a simple link. You can customize questions for them to answer, and keep your data always relevant.
Q4 2018 Roadmap (November 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Next Reporting Reporting – The home page and job boards are getting the ability expanded ability to filter records based on upcoming activities. Example: show me who is interviewing within the next week.
- Open / Completed Activity Reporting – We are making improvements to our activity reports to filter on more than just activity type, this new feature will let you filter by activity status as well. Example: Show me how many interviews actually happened in the last 2 weeks.
- Additional User Role Privileges – For our Business subscribers, we are adding additional user privilege controls to allow administrators to more gradually control who can access system views and find capabilities.
- Crelate Connector BETA Release 2 – As our next generation, mobile client marches towards feature parity with our existing mobile app, Crelate Connector Beta 2 offers the search, grid views, candidates, activity streams, resumes and more.
Q3 2018 Roadmap (September 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Mobile Client vNext BETA – We’re working on new iPhone and Android apps. The first release is focused on enabling Crelate Text Messaging from your phone. After that, we will enable all mobile features in the new app.
- Job Dashboard Improvements: What’s Next at a glance – We’re making it easier to see and filter on the next step or action item across all candidates in a search. This will make it easier to run your weekly team meeting and report on progress to clients.
- Activity Template Improvements – We continue to improve our Activity Template and Form Builder features for standardized recruiting processes. This release enables more question types including both single and multiple choice picklist, number, currency, and dates.
Q3 2018 Roadmap (July 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Spark Hire Integration – We’re created an exciting feature that integrates video interview service Spark Hire with Crelate.
- Better Office 365 Integration – Some exciting new capabilities for customers using Microsoft Office 365.
- User Role Improvements – We gave administrators even more control over user privileges. This update adds full control over access to custom activities (None, Read Only, Create, Edit and Full) as well as control who has access to the system activities Notes and Tasks.
- External Resume Search v1 – We added a third-party resume database to the search and sourcing capabilities. The initial launch will include Resume-Library and CareerBuilder.
Q2 2018 Roadmap (June 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Text Messaging v1 – We gathered feedback from our BETA customers to launch a version of Texting Messaging by Crelate in late June.
- More engineering improvements – We’re committed to having one of the fastest Recruiting CRM / ATS solutions on the market, we are always making upgrades to make our already fast system even faster. With this release, we’ve made searches up to 4X faster and improved overall system performance by about 25%.
Q2 2018 Roadmap (May 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- GDPR Readiness and Capabilities – We released features that are designed to help our customers be GDRP compliant.
Q2 2018 vNext (April 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Text Messaging (BETA) – Recruiters that text candidates see faster response turnarounds. Crelate now has capabilities that allow you to send, receive and track text messages with candidates and clients.
- Third-party Resume Search (BETA) – Search external resume databases directly within Crelate and see results right alongside candidates in your database. Import external resumes with just one click.
- Improved International Support – Configure your organization’s date time, number format and currency settings, country settings for job postings and better processing of international phone numbers.
- Portal Improvements – Improved support for including your portal in Google and Bing Search indexes. Support to include Google Jobs metadata on your portal. Improved support for third-party analytics and conversion tracking.
Q1 Roadmap (February 2018) DONE! Click here to learn more…
- Activity Templates – We expanded our existing candidate questionnaire feature that enable recruiting teams to standardize processes for phone screens, interviews and more… our new Activity Template feature allows users to create forms and integrate them into their recruiting workflows.
- Sales Reporting and more – For premium customers, we enhanced our reporting capabilities to include new sales and ratio reports. Additionally, we enabled the ability to customize and save different report definitions.
- EEO / OFCCP Reporting – Offer and capture pre-offer self-identification surveys; limit access to EEO administrators and generate EEO survey data to help your organization with compliance and reporting requirements.
Q1 Roadmap (Target January 2018) DONE!
- Engineering Upgrades – We made significant investments in our server and hosting infrastructure. We added additional redundancy and capacity throughout our infrastructure. We also invested in additional monitoring and performance management capabilities.
Last updated: 01/14/2019
DISCLAIMER: Smart software development is fluid, and things are subject to change. The information provided on this page is intended to outline the general