IMPROVED – Email 2.0 and Personal Email Integration (BETA)
|In this release we are making major updates to our templates and email features. Email templates are more customizable than ever and now allow you to bring in related fields such as Job Descriptions and more! Submittal templates get a big boost, with new ways to customize how candidates are rendered in the email. Additionally, we have made improvements to our calendar invite feature, we believe this will make calendaring more reliable and much easier to use. Finally, we are pleased to announce a beta of Personal Email Integration, this feature lets you directly connect Crelate to your personal inbox. When connected, emails will come directly from you, they will appear in your Sent Items and the deliverability of these messages will be identical to what you would get if you manually sent the email from your own mail client.|
NOTE: Personal Email Integration is an optional new feature, existing email features will continue to work exactly as they have been.
NEW – More Free Job Boards + LogicMelon Integration
|Based on market changes and feedback from customers, we continuously evaluate our Job Board partnerships. With this release, we are launching three additional free job board integrations! In addition, we are pleased to announce an integration with LogicMelon. With LogicMelon, you can now post your jobs to over 6000 job boards world wide!|
IMPROVED – Resume Parsing and Viewing
|With this release, our resume handling features get a few much-requested improvements. We have updated our resume parser to parse out the current or last employer as well as most recent job title! Additionally, we have added a new resume and document viewer that now supports finding and highlighting of search terms!|
And a few more goodies…
As always, this release has a wide array of other improvements based mostly on customer feedback and requests.
- IMPROVED – Mega Portal Descriptions: We significantly increased the amount of text and HTML you can include in your portal description.
- IMPROVED – Delete / Reset Job Updates: When you reset or delete a job, we now properly cleanup any job board postings that would be pointing to the old or non-existent URL.
- IMPROVED – Slow connection stability: We made several improvements that should improve the initial rendering speed on computers with slow internet connections.
- IMPROVED – When did we submit that?: We have added a date column to the submittal grid on jobs.
- IMPROVED – Click to call: If you have a 3rd party click-to-call plug-in installed, we made it easier for those tools to work on phone numbers throughout the application.
- FIXED – Too many activity filters: We fixed an issue where too many activity filters on the job dashboard would not fit correctly on small screens.
- FIXED – Saving you a few clicks: We fixed an issue where it might require two clicks to save emails and other records with HTML editors.
- FIXED – Wrong font on data slugs: We fixed an issue where sometimes the wrong font would be used on data slugs in customized email templates.
- IMPROVED – iPad Improvements: We fixed several issues that should improve the performance and experience for iPad users.