|Custom User Roles – Crelate believes strongly in the benefits of collaborative data models, we know that when teams communicate and know what others are doing, more can get done with less effort. However, there are many scenarios where narrowing a user’s access, when done right can yield additional benefits and meet specific business requirements. With that, we are excited to introduce the ability define and assign custom user roles. With custom roles, it is possible to enable a wide range of usage scenarios. Allowing users to limit access to features and data based on an individuals position and role within your organization. We very much look forward to expanding upon this feature in the future.
- NEW – New Roles Added – The ability to define additional user roles, beyond just Recruiter and Admin.
- NEW – Customization of Role Privileges – You can now customize each role’s privileges.
- NEW – Multiple Roles Assigned – Users can now be assigned one or more roles to create unique combinations of access tailored to your needs.
Auditing – Keep track of who is making changes and what changes they are making to your system. Auditing, allows you to track user logins, failed login attempts, record exports and updates, deletions and more. Audit logs can be viewed across the organization and on individual records. Depending on the level of logging you enable, data is retained for up to 90 days.
- NEW – Organization-Wide Auditing – The ability to enable organization-wide auditing of user activity.
- NEW – View Audit History – The ability to view audit history on individual records.
- NEW – View Audit History Across Organization – The ability to view audit history across the organization.
- NEW – View and Filter Audit History – The ability to view and filter audit history by activity, entity and user.
IP Access Filters – Security is best in layers and for customers with very specialized needs to limit access to their Crelate database by internet address, we are introducing IP Filters. This feature allows organizations to help limit users from logging to only a whitelisted range of IP addresses. Because IP addresses can be spoofed and IP filtering is only as good as your network security of the sites that are whitelisted, it is always best to use IP filtering in conjunction with other security features such as strong password policies and two form factor authentication.
Strong Passwords and Two From Factor Authentication – With this release we are moving our Strong Password Policy and Two Form Authentication features out of Beta.