|It’s finally here! Collaborate with your team, manage opportunities, and gain insight into your sales workflow right alongside your talent pipelines. Built on the same platform as our Job Dashboard, the new sales workflow is fully customizable and can be configured to let you see what you want, how you want. We’ve worked hard to make the new sales feature intuitive, seamless and flexible. To do this, we’ve combined industry standard concepts such as Leads with our more fluid concept of an Opportunity.
Lead – This is the top of any sales funnel and represents potential your sales team is pursuing. It might be nothing more than a name and contact info. Leads can be worked and nurtured until they are ready to become a full Opportunity that is ready for candidates.
Opportunity – Once a lead is qualified through your lead process, it transitions to a full Opportunity. The details of the opportunity should be known at this point. The type of opportunity is identified, a job, a project, a new retainer or a single placement? The type of opportunity should align with how your organization sells, packages or delivers its services. With the details known, potential value can also be calculated and recruiters can start working the talent pipeline.
Note: It is important to note that the term ‘Opportunity’ can be used to address different types of opportunities. For example, a job and a search are both opportunities.
Placement/Loss/Other – Once an opportunity makes its way through your process, it’s completed this can be positive like a Placement, negative like a Loss or some other type that you customize for your workflow.
Here are specifics of the new capabilities:
- NEW – Leads – The top of your funnel, capture basic information, work them through customizable qualification stages and when ready, optionally make them available to your recruiting team.
- NEW – Opportunities (Jobs) – Once qualified, leads can become Opportunities for Jobs. This represents an open search or placement workflow and is identical to the existing Job management experience in Crelate today. We’ve added new capabilities to Opportunities of all types, including tracking potential and expected value, as well as probability.
- NEW – On-Hold – You can now place Leads and Opportunities “on hold”. By default, this will hide them from your active sales and recruiting dashboards. This can be done without having to change a record’s stage or disposition. When ready you can simply remove the hold status and pick up where you left off.
- NEW – Priority – The new Sales Tab gives you a view of your entire sales process, all on one page. By default, organizations will have four sales stages (which are customizable of course) – New Leads, In Progress, Filled, and Lost. Existing customers will see their Job Status migrated into Sales Stages. This view is fully customizable just like our existing Recruiting and Job dashboards. Configure group by, filters, sorting and other details as you see fit.
- NEW – Sales Tab – The new Sales Tab gives you a view of your entire sales process, all on one page. By default, organizations will have four sales stages (which are customizable of course) – New Leads, In Progress, Filled, and Lost. Existing customers will see their Job Status migrated into Sales Stages. This view is fully customizable just like our existing Recruiting and Job dashboards. Configure group by, filters, sorting and other details as you see fit.
- NEW – Sales Board Views – Several different ways to view the sales board are available (all show opportunities but with different filters and layouts). Views include: all opportunities, view for each opportunity type, my opportunities view, and the ability to create custom views.
- NEW – Sales Charts – When the summary tab is selected, several new charts are displayed. Charts include: expected value per stage, historical comparisons, expected and potential value, average time in stage, time to close, value won over time, fall-off charts, and activity counts.
- NEWPREMIUM – Customizable Opportunity Types – Premium customers can now default multiple custom types of opportunities to track. Each opportunity type has its own customizable form.
- NEWPREMIUM – Opportunity Groups (Projects) – Premium customers can also group opportunities together and track them as a unit. For example, you might track the potential to make multiple placements if you win the overall opportunity.
- NEWPREMIUM – Sales Only Opportunities – When an opportunity results in something other than a job or talent search, you might use a sales-only opportunity. This is a new type of opportunity that can be used to track your sales process around landing a new account, without a specific deal or placement in mind.
- NEW – Basic Opportunity Valuation – Track financial value of Opportunities. This setting controls how the ‘Potential Value’ and ‘Actual Value’ fields on the opportunity behave. Value fields are plain input fields that accept a single dollar value. Fee-based -Values – a value field can be opened to a potential value dialogue, where you can type in salary, fee, fee %, and a discount, and the value is calculated based on a formula of: Salary * Fee % + Fee – Discount. The Custom setting gives you the ability to define your own custom form to use as the ‘potential value’ dialog. Picked fields are shown in the dialog and use a custom formula to calculate potential value.
- NEWPREMIUM – Advanced Opportunity Valuations – Premium customers can move beyond basic value calculations with a fully customizable valuation form; including custom calculated.
- NEWPREMIUM – Calculated Fields – Used on the opportunity + placement forms, the value of one field can be used to automatically calculate the value of another to help save you time!
- NEW – Placement Activity – The concept of Placements has been added as a new activity type. When creating placements, you will have the ability to add in details like start date, salary, bonus opportunities, and so on.
- NEW – Placement Reports – Reports – Placement reports will be able to be viewed by: all placements, individual users, companies, and opportunities.
- NEWPREMIUM – Placement Customization – Premium customers will be able to customize their placement forms, including being able to define custom calculations to use when recording the value of a placement.
- NEW – Loss Activity – If Opportunities aren’t won you have the ability to note and track the reasons. Also, users can customize the lost reason form and add custom fields to it.
- NEW – Import Leads from Excel – We’ve updated our import from Excel wizard to support the creation of new Leads!
- NEW – Sales/Client Contact Lookup – We’ve added a new category of ‘Related Contact’ on opportunities called “Sales/Client Contact”. This is also now the default related contact category). Any contact that is set as a related contact on any Job or Opportunity will automatically have its record type set to “Sales/Client Contact”. Any contact that is set as a related contact on a Lead will be automatically set as a Lead Contact when the lead is converted to an Opportunity.
- CHANGED – Job Status is now Sales Stage – Jobs no longer have a “Job Status”. Now all just have a ‘sales stage’ on the sales workflow. Existing Job Statuses will be converted to Sales Stages.
- CHANGEDPREMIUM – Employment Search Changes – For all new customers, Employment Searches are now a premium only feature. (don’t worry-if you were using them before as a professional user, you’ll still have access). Employment Searches, sometimes referred to as “Most Placeable Candidate” or Candidate-centric workflows, are now a custom Opportunity type.