NEW – New Version Banner
|Starting with this release, whenever we roll out a new version of Crelate Talent you’ll get a friendly reminder to refresh your browser to ensure you’re on the latest version! This helps avoid issues post launch where phantom errors occur because of version mismatches.|
NOTE: If you regularly close and open your Crelate Talent tabs, there’s a chance you’ll never see this message, but we added it just to make sure that those of you who like to keep your tabs open also know when we’ve got a new version out for you!
And a few more goodies…
As always, this release has a wide array of other improvements based mostly on customer feedback and requests.
- NEW – Encryption at Rest: We’re always looking to adopt the latest in data security so we’ve added encryption for all data on disk so that you can rest easy knowing your data is even more secure!
- IMPROVED – Server Hardware: We’ve upgraded our server hardware so you might notice a little boost in performance!
- IMPROVED – Option to not automatically set start/end dates for Current Position: We’ve added an option to disable automatically adding the start and end date for Current Positions when the Timeline feature is enabled. We’ve actually made this the default option for new subscriptions, but to maintain our current functionality, all current subscriptions continue to use the old behavior. Head over to Settings > Contacts, Companies, Jobs to check out the setting!
- IMPROVED – Real-Time Notification Updates: We’ve enabled an option to use a newer connection protocol for our real-time notifications. There shouldn’t be much of a change here, but under the hood, this should make the real-time connection much more performant.
- IMPROVED – Resume Parser Improvements: We’ve made a number of improvements to help with the accuracy of our resume parser especially around nicknames, name suffixes, company names, and a number of street address identifiers.
- IMPROVED – Copy Job from the New Job Dialog: From the New Job Dialog, you can start a new job by copying information and candidates from an existing job.
- IMPROVED – Better link rendering on the grid: Links and email links in the grid now behave like they do in other parts in the app. Phone numbers can now be clicked to launch your softphone of choice.
- IMPROVED – Applicant Duplicate Detection: We’ve made improvements to our automatic Application Duplicate Detection that will provide more accurant Contact matching.
- IMPROVED – Creating Client Contacts: When creating Contacts from the Company’s Contact subgrid, those contacts will automatically be marked as Client Contacts.
- FIXED – Sticky Selection Rectangle on Tasks & Events: We fixed an issue where clicking on certain links/buttons would result in a sticky selection rectangle that wouldn’t go away until a page navigate or refresh.
- FIXED – Homepage/Job Dashboard Export Sorting: Exporting from the Homepage or Job Dashboard will now have the resulting file respect your grouping options including the order of stages in your workflow.
- FIXED – Removing Current Position/Education with Timeline Disabled: We fixed a long standing issue that prevented the Current Position or Education field from being cleared out!
- FIXED – Copy Job No Longer Copies Published Info: When copying a job, a number of fields are now excluded from copying over that described published job information.
- FIXED – Job Owners Disappearing on Homepage: Job Owners no longer disappear on the homepage when opening and closing jobs.
- FIXED – Retry PDF Preview: Fixed the retry button for PDF Previews when it takes longer than 15 seconds to process.
- FIXED – Download Original Link: The Download Original link the menu of the Document Preview in the sidepane will now download the correct document.