For the second year in a row, Crelate renewed as an industry partner of the Missouri and Kansas Search and Staffing Association (MKSSA). With this partnership, Crelate’s network of nonprofit connections now spans across four states in the US.
The MKSSA is a registered nonprofit organization in both Missouri and Kansas. The MKSSA was founded in 1968 and has since operated for over forty years with a mission “to promote the interests of its members through legal and legislative advocacy, public relations, education, and the establishment of high standards of ethical conduct.”
MKSSA primarily focuses on legislative representation and advocacy for professionals in the recruiting and staffing industry. The MKSSA is dedicated to ensuring that the state governments continue to pass legislation that improves and supports the talent placement industry.
Additionally, the MKSSA provides other services including professional training and certification, referral networks, and legal assistance for talent search and placement firms within Missouri and Kansas.
Membership benefits of the MKSSA include:
- Legislative monitoring, lobbyist action plans, and legislative alerts
- Action programs to address legislative issues and protect recruiting and staffing firms from legislation that would be detrimental to their business
- Industry specific training in sales, recruitment, leadership, and operations
- Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist (CTS) certification support services
- National association-sponsored employment law training
- Cost-effective access to recruiting and staffing solutions, such as Crelate
- Networking events for business insights and referrals
- Public listing in the MKSSA members directory
- Consistent source of information regarding industry trends
- Invitation to the Missouri and Kansas Search and Staffing Association Annual Owners and Managers Conference
Partnerships with organizations like the MKSSA enable Crelate to engage with professionals in the recruiting and staffing industries and gather information that helps develop a comprehensive applicant tracking system (ATS) and customer relationship management (CRM) solution that meets the needs of every modern recruiter.
Crelate’s software combines the applicant tracking and customer relationship management systems into a single cloud solution. This means that, using Crelate, recruiting and staffing firms can manage their talent acquisition and demand pipelines in unified interface.
In short, talent placement agencies can use Crelate to run their business.
Any business or individual with a primary focus of providing search and staffing services to other teams, individuals, and organizations is eligible for membership in the MKSSA.