To start the year off right, Crelate took another step in helping improve the recruiting and staffing industry by partnering with the Missouri and Kansas Search and Staffing Association (MKSSA). With this move, the Crelate sponsorship network of non-profit connections now spans over three states.
The MKSSA is a registered non-profit organization in both Missouri and Kansas. The MKSSA was founded in 1968, and has operated for over forty years on their mission “to promote the interests of our members through legal and legislative advocacy, public relations, education, and the establishment of high standards of ethical conduct.”
One of the primary focuses of the MKSSA is legislative representation and advocacy for the recruiting and staffing industry. The MKSSA is dedicated to ensuring that the state governments continue to pass legislation that improves the talent placement industry, and protects search and staffing agencies.
The Missouri and Kansas Search and Staffing Association offers a network of service providers for recruiting and staffing solutions that provide services at discounted rates to help reduce operating costs for MKSSA members.
The MKSSA is also associated with the American Staffing Association (ASA) and the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS), to help support talent-focused businesses outside Missouri and Kansas, as well.
Additionally, the MKSSA provides professional training and certification, referral networks, and legal services to talent search and placement firms within Missouri and Kansas.
Membership benefits of the MKSSA include:
- Legislative monitoring, lobbyist action plans, and legislative alerts
- Action programs to address legislative issues and protect recruiting and staffing firms from legislation that would be detrimental to their business
- Industry specific training in sales, recruitment, leadership, and operations
- Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist (CTS) certification support services
- National association-sponsored employment law training
- Cost-effective access to recruiting and staffing solutions, such as Crelate
- Networking tools for business insights and referrals
- Public listing in the MKSSA members directory
- Consistent source of information regarding industry trends
- Invitation to the Missouri and Kansas Search and Staffing Association Annual Owners and Managers Conference.
Partnerships with organizations like the MKSSA enable Crelate to offer a creative and comprehensive applicant tracking system (ATS) and customer relationship management (CRM) solution to talent-focused businesses at an extremely cost-effective rate.
Crelate’s software combines the applicant tracking and customer relationship management systems into a single pipeline. This means that, using Crelate, recruiting and staffing firms can manage their talent acquisition and sales pipelines in a single, streamlined workflow.
In short, talent placement agencies can use Crelate to run their business.
Any business or individual whose primary business is to provide search and staffing services to other businesses, individuals, or organizations is eligible for membership in the MKSSA.