Fall has arrived and with it comes our September 2018 release! Hot on the heels of our SMS integration, we’re proud to announce the beta release of our Crelate Connector mobile app available on Android and iOS. Also included in this release are improvements to Activity Templates, better Activity Date Tracking, and to top it all off, a fresh new look! Read on to get more details about the changes. As always, we’re thankful for our wonderful community. If you would like to see what we’re working on next, be sure to check out our Product Roadmap. Your continued support and suggestions help us make Crelate every day. – The Crelate Team
NEW – Crelate Connector Mobile App
|The newly released Crelate Connector app is equipped with a fully capable texting app available to customers with a Text Messaging by Crelate subscription. With the new app, You can send and receive messages from your candidates straight from your phone. You’ll also have the ability to receive notifications, add contacts to your message list, and edit basic contact record information from your app. The app is fully synced with your Crelate account, so SMS actions are immediately reflected in your phone and vice versa.
NEW – User Interface (UI) Refresh
|It’s been a long time coming, but we’ve taken a holistic look at our app and gave it a fresh paint job along with better positioning of useful information to keep your productivity at an all-time high!
IMPROVED – Activity Templates and Custom Application Forms
|Last release we introduced Activity Templates to help simplify data entry and increase data quality. Now we’re releasing some updates to further increase the functionality and offer you more value from the forms you’re already using.
And a few more goodies… As always, this release has a wide array of other improvements based mostly on customer feedback and requests.
- ADDED – Activity Type Filter on Job Dashboard – The Activities column on the Job Dashboard can now be filtered to only show a specific set of activity icons. This filter is respected when the dashboard is exported.
- ADDED – Name Order Option on Job Dashboard – The name column for candidates can now be configured to be First Name Last Name instead of Last Name, First Name. This option is respected when the dashboard is exported.
- ADDED – View your Login Email in Your Profile – When viewing your Profile, you can now see the email address associated with your Crelate account.
- ADDED – Exchange Email Credential Support – We’ve added support for Exchange Email accounts as a beta feature. Although in beta, it does have the full feature set of our other email credential options.
- IMPROVED – Reports Improvements – Stacked bar and column charts charts now allow showing “time” as the bottom axis of these types of charts. Stacked bar and column charts also show a percentage for each segment when hovering over it with the mouse. Finally, in the configurations for most reports, you can now easily swap the two axes for charts.
- FIXED – Changing Fonts on Email Templates Removes Mail Merge Fields – We’ve fixed a pesky bug that removed mail merge fields when the text’s font changed. Feel free to format to your heart’s content!
- FIXED – # of Days Columns on Job Dashboard Export Correctly – # of Days columns on the Job Dashboard will now show as number of days when exported instead of showing a date.
- FIXED – User Name Changes Now Reflected in Emails – When using an email credential to send email through Crelate, your name will now appear as it does in your User Profile even after changing it.
- FIXED – Company Name Parsing Options Respected Everywhere – Your Company Name and Job Title Parsing Settings are now respected when parsing inbound emails from Beyond and when sending emails with vCards attached to Crelate.
- FIXED – Date on Agenda View of Calendar – The date on the agenda view of Calendars has been updated to display above the button.
- FIXED – Unblocking Contacts with Duplicates – Unblocking a contact and choosing the “Just Save It” option will now actually just save it!
- FIXED – Error When Using Email Template with Deleted User – Selecting an email template that contains a mail merge field pointing to a deleted user will no longer cause an error.
- FIXED – Document Selection Dialog Previews All Documents Now – The Document Selection Dialog was previously not displaying non-documents. Now images, activity forms, and application forms will render properly in the dialog allowing you to preview their contents.
- FIXED – Date Controls Work Properly With Different Date Formats – Date controls will now work properly for users that have selected “day/month” as their date format instead of the default “month/day”.
- FIXED – Records Created via the Public API Now Indexed for Search – Records that were created via the Public API were previously not being indexed for search.
- FIXED – Correct Stage Names on Homepage After Name Change – Changing the names of workflow stages will now be reflected properly on the Homepage when in the “All Candidates” view.
- FIXED – Activity Creation on Stage Change – When moving an opportunity to a new sales stage, if it is configured to create a “stage change” activity, it will now do so.
- FIXED – Import Views Now Selectable – Views that are created for records from a spreadsheet import will now work properly when selected from the View Picker.
- FIXED – Filter by Name on Employment Search Board – Filtering by name on the Employment Search Dashboard will now work properly.
- ENGINEERING UPDATES – We’ve made additional engineering improvements throughout the app to increase speed and performance.