Crelate Talent ATS added as a Leader in Gartner FrontRunners Quadrant
Crelate is excited to announce that we have been chosen as an ATS Leader by Software Advice. To create this quadrant, Gartner evaluated over 315 ATS products, based on real user feedback across multiple Gartner properties including Software Advice, GetApp and Capterra. Only the top 25-30 products made the quadrant because they scored highest in capability (x axis) and value (y axis). Scores are based largely on reviews from real software users, along with other product performance details (e.g., what features they offer, how many customers they have, and so on). The methodology Software Advice uses is robust and offers potential buyers important information when evaluating recruiting software solutions.
The Methodology of the Rankings
The FrontRunners methodology assesses and calculates a score for products on two primary dimensions: Capability on the x-axis and Value on the y-axis. FrontRunners is a 100% data-driven assessment of the most capable and valuable products for small businesses, published on Software Advice. Scores are largely based on end user reviews of software across the three Gartner Digital Markets sites (Software Advice, Capterra, and GetApp). Crelate Talent is in the “Leader” quadrant. Customer reviews are one way to get an accurate picture of the value users have of software.
The Capability score is an overall weighted average of scores including:
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on the product’s functionality.
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on the product’s ease of use.
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on the product’s customer support.
- A score, relative to other products in the market, for the product’s inclusion of key functionality for the software category.
- A score, relative to other other products in the market, representing the number of other products that integrate with it.
The Value score is an overall weighted average of scores including:
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on overall satisfaction with the product.
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on how valuable users consider the product to be relative to its price.
- End-user ratings of one to five stars on how likely they are to recommend the product to others.
- A score, relative to other products in the market, for the size of the product’s customer base.
- A score, relative to other products in the market, for the number of professionals in the market who have experience with the product (e.g., users, developers, administrators).
- A score, relative to other products in the market, representing the total number of user reviews across the three Gartner web properties.
- A score, relative to other products in the market, representing the average number of times per month internet users search for the product on Google.
Crelate’s ATS + CRM is Being Released Soon
At Crelate we are always looking for ways to make better recruiting solutions for recruiting professionals. We are proud to be included in the latest Software Advice rankings and look forward to continuing to improve. We are rolling out our new CRM – Opportunity Management release very soon. If you’re in the market for a new recruiting solution our Customer Success Team is looking forward to starting the conversation and showing you how to have an ATS + CRM can allow you more time to connect with clients and candidates (rather than wasting time on a cumbersome software program).
The content for the FrontRunners quadrant is derived from actual end-user reviews and ratings as well as vendor-supplied and publicly available product and company information that gets applied against a documented methodology; the results neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or any of its affiliates.
Crelate in the Leaders Quadrant