It’s May so change is in the air, spring is giving way to summer, the days are growing longer, and Crelate is just getting better. This release focuses primarily on compliance, specifically assisting you and your organization with GDPR. We’ve also made some tweaks to your Crelate account so it’s more efficient and more responsive.
You make Crelate better everyday with your continued use and support. We are proud to build Crelate for you and it truly wouldn’t be what it is without your enthusiastic support.
Thank you so much.
– The Crelate Team
NEW – GDPR Compliance
GDPR is going into effect May 25th, 2018. While the regulations focus on the EU, we think it’s important to provide tools that you can use to help you comply with the regulations. We’ve added a wealth of features to do just that.
As always, this release has a wide array of other improvements based mostly on customer feedback and requests.
- ADDED – Google Jobs Lead Tracking – We’ve added a new contact source to your Crelate to track Google Jobs applications. You’ll now see who has applied to your job from Google Jobs.
- Improved – Subscription Updates – We’ve made several changes to the way we handle subscription updates to make it a smoother experience for you.
- FIXED – Search – We’ve fixed a bug that prevented users from sorting by current position start date.
- FIXED – Job Board – We now count all activities for a candidate regarding a job even if those activities were made before the candidate was moved to the job.
- FIXED – Chrome Extension – Fixed a bug that prevented users from using autocomplete for the City and Zipcode fields. We’ve also shipped out a new minor version of the Chrome Extension that includes this and several other fixes.
- ENGINEERING UPDATES – As always, we’ve made a number of engineering improvements throughout the app to increase speed and performance.