|Activity templates are a powerful way to further customize Crelate to your workflow. Just like you can define custom forms and attach them to jobs, you are now able to create custom Activity Templates and attach to them to your activities! You want to ask a set of predefined questions every time you conduct a phone screen? Activity template. You have a debriefing process for every candidate after you successfully place them? Activity template. We’re very excited to see what you do with them.
Note: We’ve changed how we use Questions in this upcoming release to make them easier to use. In the past, we had the concept of “Shared Questions”. These questions were available to use on any form and questions created for a specific form were only for that form. With this release, we’ve made all questions, in effect, “shared” so that they are available on any form. We believe that in the long run, this will be easier to manage your questions and help prevent duplication of the same questions. We’ve also replaced Shared Sections with Tags. You can now tag questions with any number of tags and then add questions to a form in bulk by tag! Existing Shared Sections will be converted to tags upon release!
- NEW – Create Activity Templates – Easily create forms for different activity types. They’re built on the same form editor you love – create sections, questions, add questions by tags, and adjust settings for each question. These activity templates can be associated with any number of activity types.
- NEW – Easily Add Activity Templates – Attach activity templates to as many activities as you’d like. Simply click on an activity type that has an activity template associated with it and click the add activity template button as shown below and the activity template is added to the activity. Use them to guide users to get the best information in an organized and structured way.
- NEW – Automatic PDF Generation – Saved forms will be listed right alongside other candidate documents so you never lose their information. These are generated on demand, so they will always have the latest information. If you update the information on an activity, the PDF will reflect that change automatically. What’s more, you can edit, download, or email the completed activity form PDF.
- NEW – Question Tags – Individual questions can be tagged with custom tags. In the activity template creator, you’re able to add questions by tag to quickly fill out new templates and extend already existing ones.
- NEW – Detailed Usage – Each activity template provides detailed usage of the template so you can see at a glance how many times the template has been filled out and what activity it is associated with.