New communication tools in Crelate Talent for recruitment calls and text messages without leaving the application.
Seattle, WASH., November 19, 2019 — Crelate, a leading provider of recruiting software solutions for talent acquisition announces the availability of its direct integration with RingCentral Inc. (NYSE: RNG), a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. The solution was developed to simplify recruiting scenarios including calls, phone screens, and text messages with candidates, customers, or colleagues.
Built to be useful throughout the talent acquisition process, this integration is available to all customers with a Crelate Professional or Crelate Business subscription and a RingCentral Premium plan or higher.
Examples of how the new communication tools in Crelate Talent can be used for talent acquisition include:
- Initiate calls by clicking the phone icon near any phone number in Crelate Talent or with an enabled widget for RingCentral on the screen
- Receive incoming call notifications in Crelate including the ability to click on an incoming call’s contact record to view supporting details such as: conversation history, current resumes and employer
- Record important interactions under contact records stored in Crelate Talent
- Report on how many calls and text messages took place before a desired outcome is achieved
- Utilize calling and texting on the Crelate Connector Mobile app for mobile recruiting scenarios
Using RingCentral’s robust API platform, Crelate customers can easily connect it with their recruiting solution to make more calls in less time.
“Establishing, maintaining, and growing a broad network of relationships is imperative for recruiters to be successful,” said Aaron Elder, CEO of Crelate. “It’s important to have a reliable communication system to interact with candidates, clients, hiring managers, and more.”
For more information about the integration, visit https://crelate.com/ringcentral
Crelate Talent is a unified Recruiting CRM and Applicant Tracking Solution that helps recruiters accelerate the hiring process from job opening to candidate placement, while automatically tracking engagement and interactions along the way. Over 1,000 recruiting teams use Crelate to communicate with candidates, collaborate with colleagues, schedule meetings, track applicants, build talent pipelines, and measure recruiting performance. Crelate Talent is designed to scale with solutions for small, mid-sized, and enterprise recruiting agencies. Schedule a demo to learn how Crelate helps recruiters hire more efficiently and effectively.