Crelate is excited to announce that our Talent Relationship Management Software is now available for iPhone users through the iTunes Store (Crelate Talent Mobile). In order to install the iPhone app users will need to have a phone running iOS 9 or newer. – The Crelate Team
Highlights of the Crelate Android App Include:
- NEW – Access to Current Jobs and Companies – Gain access to your current list of open jobs, prospective candidates, and active companies/clients.
- NEW – Job dashboard access with all Jobs Listed – Allows you to quickly check your job dashboard and stay up-to-speed on current job openings and progress toward placing candidates.
- NEW – Job details and Company details Listed – Gives you the option to have access to company records and job records.
- NEW – Improved Searching – Provides you with a quick way to access job, candidate, and company records in an efficient manner.
- Easy Access to Weekly Tasks – It is super easy to access your current weekly tasks on your mobile so you are sure to never miss what your “To-Do List” is.
- Automatic Phone Call Tracking – Easily tracks phone calls so you can follow-up with potential customers and clients.
- Viewing Resumes on your Phone – When you are on the go allows easy and quick access to a candidates resume (perhaps as you are preparing for coffee dates or interviews).
We are always looking for ways to provide Crelate in different iterations, to our clients, so they can access candidate information on the go, regardless of their preferred device. The Crelate iPhone app will help you be more efficient and foster long-term relationships.